efrain-amoebaefrain-amoeba

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

Pretty funny.

Now I dont think that pocahontas even looked like the picture that you showed because it seems like that picture was done later on and her features anglicized. However, fuck all that bullshit this movie was funny and a joke so who gives a shit about petty stuff like that.

nuGuy Episode 4 nuGuy Episode 4

Nu Guy, you tiny lil' shapeshifter.

So we all know it now, Terrorists use macs to watch bad movies on! I KNEW IT!! Even though this is usually out of my intrest range I think this series is pretty interesting.

Stop Crying - Part 2 Stop Crying - Part 2

Good, but it needs final refinement.

I like this movie because it had an anime feel to it which not many on new grounds can achieve authentically. At some points the movie lagged on a bit and sometimes it seemed that there should have been more sounds. Perhaps you wanted to leave those moments quiet for a dramatic effect. I think that some of the backround drawings could have been refined to a point, where the people had better human proportions etc. For this I would give the movie a 5 but however on my more in depth score I would rate this movie an 8.5 because some of the scenes and art etc could have been refined. Overall this movie could be professional quiality if it was refined. In my opinion the "pity factor" should be overlooked. the quality of this move far outweighs the "emotional signifigance"

draw or die ! draw or die !

Great Drawing tool/tutorial

I think that this is a great flash. It would be cooler if you could add more brushes and colors to it then it would be awesome.

MK Test Your Might (Fixd) MK Test Your Might (Fixd)

Pretty good

It could be better with maybe a gameplay engine more similar to the original otherwise it was a good mini game.

Just One Movieclip Just One Movieclip

not so bad, a little sparse

This was a very simple minimalistic game which was quite entertaining. The game should have added a little bit more graphical touches and sounds. Is there more than one level? If there isnt there should be more leves with things that fly around and make it more difficult for the player to complete the next level

Drum beat loop Drum beat loop

Simple

I know that you tried hard on this because I know how confusing a program can be first time using it. I think that to learn more drum beats you should listen to songs and try and copy their drum beats. Its actally really fun to do and then you would learn more drum lines.

red-animal responds:

Thank you! Ill try that and see how it ends up. Thank you this was a good review. Too bad there arent much of these constructive ( dont know if i spelled that right) reviwes on NG. My reviews 2005 was only bad ones and some on the first months 2006 thank you once again for your good review. :D

|- Krazed -|- Karny -| |- Krazed -|- Karny -|

Wow

I've never really tried to use the beep map in a song this way before. Its pretty intersting.