efrain-amoebaefrain-amoeba

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Pocahontas BURNED Pocahontas BURNED

Pretty funny.

Now I dont think that pocahontas even looked like the picture that you showed because it seems like that picture was done later on and her features anglicized. However, fuck all that bullshit this movie was funny and a joke so who gives a shit about petty stuff like that.

nuGuy Episode 4 nuGuy Episode 4

Nu Guy, you tiny lil' shapeshifter.

So we all know it now, Terrorists use macs to watch bad movies on! I KNEW IT!! Even though this is usually out of my intrest range I think this series is pretty interesting.

Stop Crying - Part 2 Stop Crying - Part 2

Good, but it needs final refinement.

I like this movie because it had an anime feel to it which not many on new grounds can achieve authentically. At some points the movie lagged on a bit and sometimes it seemed that there should have been more sounds. Perhaps you wanted to leave those moments quiet for a dramatic effect. I think that some of the backround drawings could have been refined to a point, where the people had better human proportions etc. For this I would give the movie a 5 but however on my more in depth score I would rate this movie an 8.5 because some of the scenes and art etc could have been refined. Overall this movie could be professional quiality if it was refined. In my opinion the "pity factor" should be overlooked. the quality of this move far outweighs the "emotional signifigance"

Mushroom War Mushroom War

A little slow but good

I think that it was a little too slow it took a while for things to happend But I think it was really good regardless.

Fuzzy Math Fuzzy Math

Could have been more polished.

There were a lot of white areas around the sprites of george bush etc. I think that this kind of movie is kind of cliche. It's been done so many times. this was ok but to make it stand out it should have been more organized and polished.

Return of the Soviet Unio Return of the Soviet Unio

Good style

I thought this movie was great. I really like your style. I just think that sometimes it could have been slightly neater with the wheels of some of the vehicles. What could have made it really good would be some sounds of the robots fighting etc.

ipsolip000 responds:

Thanks im working on it

The Killing Moon REDONE The Killing Moon REDONE

Not the best but a little interesting

I think that in some parts the gradients made the movie look sort of trashy but all in all it wasnt terrrible. I think that you should have made the gradients neater to make it look less trashy.

Cerebral discharge Cerebral discharge

No moving drawings. total waste

This is really not an interesting flash, all it is, is a gallery of art I would suggest sending this to an art submissions site not newgrounds. Now, if the drawings move this would have been much better.

ThirstyGerbilSuperThings ThirstyGerbilSuperThings

Interesting graphics style

This was pretty funny. The graphical style is excellent. It is quirky and has an original style to it. The pictures speaking was excellent. I also liked the dialog, it had the usual burning the rpg game jokes. I also liked how the suit of armour was very touchy. I just think that to make it an excellent submission the author could have done some close ups on the faces when the armour gets passionate about various things.

Axe and Shrooms Epic Pt.1 Axe and Shrooms Epic Pt.1

Nice style but sparse storyline

Basically this movie had a nice style to it slightly remeniscent of some clock movies. With clock faces on inatimate objects and the infamous Text to Speach voices. However, although posessing nice, pleasant and clean graphics the movie was cut short before the movie could actually break a minute.
The movie itself had some interesting jokes (drug humour) if ones ear was trained to decipher the poor quality text to speech program dialog a solution. The beginning of the movie should have had a little bit more jokes and content before it quit. I think that if this flash artist would have waited to complete the movie before he submitted the flash would have been above average.